Monday, December 3, 2007

Blog Purpose

I've never done any blogging because I didn't see the point of it. I get plenty of value from reading other blogs, primarily Java or other technical blogs, but why bother?

I'm planning on using this blog as a source of documenting my work with various technologies that I'm using to "deliver solutions" to clients, which, as an employee of Delegata, is primarily California State Agencies. Anyone who knows me knows I do more than my fair share of complaining about the government (particularly the government of California, my beloved home). So I figure it's my duty to use tools, technologies, patterns and processes that enable State Agencies to accomplish the work they have been tasked to do by the legislature and the people of this State.


I'm also hoping to inspire some dialog with others who have a similar purpose within their organization. By sharing experiences, perhaps others will find my experiences useful for whatever problems they are trying to solve.

And maybe there's other benefits I'm just not seeing at this point...

No comments:

Monkey Search